Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Body, Heal Thyself



Essential Oils don’t heal people. People heal people.
More specifically, people’s bodies heal themselves.

When I was in Massage Therapy school, I learned all kinds of effective techniques for alleviating common issues in the body. You'd tell me a problem, and I could tell you where you needed massage and why (even if it wasn’t where it hurt).  Some wise teachers counseled my classmates and I not to get too entrenched in an overeager “I can FIX it!” attitude, though….because we don’t fix it. We don’t heal the body. We assist in the process, and the body heals itself.

It’s the same with dōTERRA Essential Oils.  These oils may seem like the ‘fix’ for all kinds of ills, (and sorry if I make it sound that way sometimes…) but their comlex aromatic compounds aren’t healing anything… What they ARE doing is providing the body with what it needs to heal itSELF.

The power to facilitate healing is so satisfying, but give credit where credit is due. Your body is doing all the work!

So next time you have some Lemon in your water or put Lavender on a scrape, thank your body!

Thanks for eliminating those toxins!
Thanks for sending white blood cells to keep me safe!

Thank you, BODY! You’re awesome!


Happy Healing!
-Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment