Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yes, today is my Birthday! Although I can't say the day itself is that exciting since becoming a Mom, the promise of the coming year has definitely got me pumped. My next year of life is going to be a big one! Tomorrow I start a 90 day challenge called Project Elevate. It's a great program my new dōTERRA family is putting on to help encourage me and others in our personal (and business) growth. These 90 days, it's my goal to take better care of myself and my family, get out of my comfort zone, and share essential oils to help as many lives as I can. I'm planning on winning some free dōTERRA product in the process too. (Suhweet!)

So, watch out, world. I'll be kicking it up a notch and taking this Essential Oil love to the streets. :P


Happy Healing!
Happy Growing!

-Melissa


P.S. Guess what I want for my birthday... :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment